Zanzibar is known as the Spice Island, the beautiful island of Zanzibar on Africa’s east coast is bursting with culture and history, seemingly at odds with its idyllic geography of white-sand beaches with palms swaying lazily in the sea breeze. Together this makes Zanzibar a fabulous place to explore as well as a dream to relax and unwind.
Discover sheer, unpretentious paradise on a private island with only a handful of guests and staff. While the dazzling sands and brilliant sunshine invite you to spend idle hours on shore, magnificent coral reefs create an underwater wonderland that lures you to explore the warm, crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Scores of world-class snorkeling and diving sites form a gateway to a world of incredible sea creatures. The romantic island of Mnemba is also renowned as the breeding ground for the highly-endangered green turtle. Enjoy tranquil dhow cruises, exhilarating afternoons of windsurfing and fly-fishing and, at the end of heavenly day, tuck into deliciously fresh seafood.
Day 1 to 4: Zanzibar
On your arrival at Zanzibar International Airport you will be warmly welcomed by a member of our team, who will transfer you to the shores of Zanzibar, where a boat will be waiting to take you to Mnemba Island, a truly romantic paradise.
The pristine white beaches of Mnemba, surrounded by deep Blue Ocean, make this intimate island a private tropical paradise. While the dazzling sands and brilliant sunshine invite visitors to spend idle hours on shore, magnificent coral reefs create an underwater wonderland that lures guests to explore the warm, crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Scores of snorkeling and diving sites form a gateway to a world of incredible sea creatures. Set off the northern tip of Zanzibar and surrounded by a coral atoll, Mnemba is home to a staggering diversity of marine life.
Spend four nights in a blissfully romantic Zanzibari-themed banada at Mnemba Island Lodge. Your stay includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, emergency medical evacuation insurance, laundry and daily lodge adventures. Adventures include swimming, walking, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, fly-fishing and scuba diving. Diving courses and deep-sea fishing excursions are available at an additional cost.
Day 5: Departure
After a delicious breakfast you will hop on board a boat for your journey back to the shores of Zanzibar, where you will be met and driven to Zanzibar Airport where your holiday will end.
What is Included
- Twin /Single accommodation as specified on the Itinerary
- Greeting and assistance at airport
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled road transportation as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as specified itinerary
- Park Entrance Fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
What is not included
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified in the itinerary
- All International flights and Taxes
- Visa fees (if required)
- Travel & Personal accident insurance cover
- Night drives, guided walking trails, a Maasai community visit, sundowners overlooking the Mara and hot air ballooning are available at an additional cost.